Your Crisp chatbox can show the support to be either online or offline (away). This lets your users know whether they can get a quick reply, given you are online.
If, however, you would like to disable the online/offline automatic schedule, based on hours and days you can configure, Crisp provides a way to always appear as online.
Here's how to proceed:
- Login to: https://app.crisp.im/
- Go to the availability schedule settings: click on the cog icon on the top-left corner, then click on "Availability schedule"
- Toggle the "Available on schedule" option to ON
- Remove all schedule hours in the schedule settings
- Enable all schedule days in the schedule settings
- Save the availability schedule settings